F Factor Diet Book Amazon
The F-Factor Diet
by Tanya Zuckerbrot
Fad diets come and go, but after more than two decades of success stories and media attention, The F-Factor Diet has stood the test of time. Now hailed as the go-to lifestyle program for anyone who wants to improve their health and lose weight for good, F-Factor’s scientifically proven approach allows you to achieve results without hunger, deprivation, or denial. Change your life without disrupting your lifestyle: dine out, drink alcohol, eat carbs, and work out less from Day 1.
Now revised and updated with new recipes, diet tips, and research, The F-Factor Diet includes:
· An easy to follow 3-step program to shed pounds, boost energy, and increase longevity, on which men lose an average of 15 lbs., and women 10 lbs., in just one month.
· More than 75 quick and delicious F-Factor approved recipes plus a complete set of guidelines for dining out and ordering in.
· Proven tips, tools, and solutions to keep you motivated, inspired, and on track.
It’s time to change your life forever and join the F-Factor movement. Your journey to a happier, healthier you begins now!
The Miracle Carb Diet
by Tanya Zuckerbrot
Celebrated nutritionist Tanya Zuckerbrot knows that when it comes to losing weight, addition is better than subtraction. Her secret? Add the Miracle Carb to your diet so you don’t need to subtract delicious, satisfying foods.
The Miracle Carb is dietary fiber, and chances are you don’t get the recommended daily requirement, even if you’re eating a healthy diet. Tanya introduced the world to fiber with the F-Factor Diet, and thousands of people have lost countless pounds, improved chronic conditions like diabetes, and gained more energy and vigor for living. And they did it all without sacrificing their lifestyles or the foods and drinks they love.
With The Miracle Carb Diet, Tanya is making it easy for you to jump right into living life the F-Factor way. This not just an eating plan; it is a simple and effective action plan for achieving your best self without disrupting your best life. Tanya’s here to help you lose weight fast, and then keep it off!
– The four easy stages of the Miracle Carb Diet-you could lose up to 12 pounds in the first month!
– Suggested fiber-rich foods and menu plans ideal for each stage, plus recommendations for eating out and enjoying cocktails from day one.
– More than 100 original recipes and shopping lists and templates for journaling for better results.
– Tanya’s inspiring anecdotes, case studies, and tool kits for defense against specific food cravings and obstacles, plus super sidebars, tips, tricks, and more to help motivate and inform.
The Miracle Carb Diet is a life-changing plan that’s enjoyable, flexible, and doable, based on Zuckerbrot’s extensive clinical experience as well as her in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge food and nutrition science. So go ahead and raise a glass to the Miracle Carb Diet (yes, you can enjoy that wine guilt-free) and celebrate the miracle of fiber that lets you eat more, weigh less, and even add years to your life.
Mother Jones Magazine
by Mother Jones
groundbreaking investigative reporting and coverage of sustainability and
The Natural Fat Loss Pharmacy
by Harry G. Preuss, Bill Gottlieb
Book of Abstracts of the 60th Annual Meeting of the Europe Association for Animal Production
by Annual Meeting of the European Association for Animal production
Encyclopedia of Junk Food and Fast Food
by Andrew F. Smith
Diet Recovery 2
by Matt Stone
Bioactive Foods in Promoting Health
by Ronald Ross Watson, Victor R. Preedy
Diet and nutrition are vital keys to controlling or promoting morbidity and mortality from chronic diseases, and the multitude of biomolecules in dietary fruits and vegetables play a crucial role in health maintenance. They may, therefore, be more effective and certainly could have different actions beyond nutrients however this science is still evolving.
This book brings together experts working on the different aspects of supplementation, foods, and plant extracts, in health promotion and disease prevention. Their expertise and experience provide the most current knowledge to promote future research. Dietary habits need to be altered, for most people and the conclusions and recommendations from the various chapters in this book will provide a basis for that change.
The overall goal of this book is to provide the most current, concise, scientific appraisal of the efficacy of key foods and constituents medicines in dietary plants in preventing disease and improving the quality of life. While vegetables have traditionally been seen to be good sources of vitamins, the roles of other constituents have only recently become more widely recognized. This book reviews and often presents new hypotheses and conclusions on the effects of different bioactive components of the diet, derived particularly from vegetables, to prevent disease and improve the health of various populations.
* Identify bioactive fruit and vegetable options for prevention or treatment of illness
* Moves from general overview to disease specific applications providing a framework for further research and deeper understanding
* Includes discussion of issues and challenges, permitting critical analysis and evaluation
by Richie Manu
Current Therapy in Avian Medicine and Surgery – E-Book
by Brian Speer
A current and cutting-edge reference, Current Therapy in Avian Medicine and Surgery takes the popular Current Therapy approach in providing succinct and clear information pertinent to the medical care of avian species. Most chapters include an up-to-date delivery of the current state of knowledge on their subject material, and provide practical approaches and thought processes applicable to diagnosis and therapy where appropriate. Information is always easy to find, with topics including the latest advances in internal medicine; behavioral medicine; anesthesia, analgesia, and surgery. Sections dedicated to welfare, conservation, and practice risk management explore important, but less commonly discussed aspects of avian practice; and the pattern recognition portion of the text offers readers a view of what companion bird conditions are likely to be seen in practice in different parts of the world. Written by a team of highly regarded contributors from around the world, this text helps readers, regardless of location and current knowledge, develop and augment skills in the medical and surgical care of avian species.
The Current Therapy format provides current, up-to-date, succinct and clear information pertinent to the medical and surgical care of avian species.
- Coverage of clinically significant topics includes current veterinary scientific literature and hot topics relating to today’s avian medicine and surgery.
- Coverage of a wide variety of bird species includes psittacines, pigeons, raptors, ratites, waterfowl, gallinaceous birds, and less common species.
- More than 800 full-color images show avian disease, management strategies and thought processes, and aid in formulating guidelines to care.
- World-renowned, expert contributors provide cutting-edge information, offering authoritative, accurate, and sometimes controversial opinions in many areas of study.
- Summary tables simplify the lookup of key facts and treatment guidelines.
- References in each chapter facilitate further reading and research on specific topics.